2 years of research and development led to the Fit Blade V.3 fork, producing an extremely strong BMX fork.
- By using the left and right specific cast drop-outs instead of the traditional Cr-Mo plate, there is no weld gap on the inside of the drops, making a much stronger drop-out/leg connection.
- Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps-especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture.
- A longer 166mm CNC’d steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible and a 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race.
- Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance.
- Post weld 4Q Baked heat-treatment
1 Piece CNC-Machined 4130 CrMo
M24 X 1.5 Thread – 6mm Allen Slot
2.25 lb (1.02 kg)
4Q Baked Post-Weld